Storage and registration
- Why does my Manitoba Enduring Power of Attorney need to be witnessed by a lawyer?
- Can I sign my will in another country?
- Is initialing required by law?
- What is NotaryPro and how does their virtual witnessing service work with my Willful documents? Does it cost extra?
- Due to the pandemic and social distancing, can my will and power of attorney documents be witnessed virtually?
- How do I find people to witness my legal documents once I have printed them? Who can witness my will or POA documents?
Additional Documents and Features
- Can I make a codicil with Willful?
- Does Willful have a place to enter in your estate’s assets in detail? Can I provide more detail to my executor / liquidator?
- There is no provision to include contact information for executors/liquidators, trustees, agents, or beneficiaries/legatees. How will these parties be contacted in the event of my death if not stated in the will?
- Can I make a handwritten amendment to my power of attorney (poa)?
- Can I make multiple copies of my will?
- I go by more than one name, which one should I use on my will?
- Can a Notarial Will be challenegd?
- How does Willful work? Why should I use Willful vs. a lawyer or notary?
- If I make my will with Willful, can it be contested?